- What information we collect.
- How we use that information.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. To access our Services we may require you to sign up for a Revitaliste account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, such as name, email, and billing information. We may also collect information when you use interactive areas and features of our Services, invite a friend to use our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party sites, participate in contests or promotions, or otherwise contact us.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, including but not limited to device-specific information, log information, and location information.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them and to develop new ones. We may also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results.
When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address or phone number to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services.
When you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly. We may also offer social sharing featuresthat let you share actions you take on our Services publicly and/or with third party sites.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and modify certain types of information tied to your Revitaliste account by logging into your account.
- Opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those messages or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deactivate your account by emailing us at email@example.com. We may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Revitaliste unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Revitaliste when we have your consent to do so.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Revitaliste if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Revitaliste, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please write to:
3819 Jackson Street
San Francisco, CA 94118