CAREERS | OPERATIONS MANAGER
Are you passionate about interior design? Do your friends think your organizational skills border on OCD? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, creative work environment? If so, we warmly welcome you to apply for this Operations Manager position.
Revitaliste is a unique technology start-up in the interior design space based in San Francisco, CA. We are transforming how consumers view and re/use furniture by making it super simple to reupholster, refinish or otherwise revitalize their own furniture (vintage, antique, pre-owned). We have developed a comprehensive, online service offering that streamlines the entire revitalization process - including delivery services, design services, fabric/material procurement and expert project management. All our services are accessed via the web so clients never need to leave their home to revitalize their favorite pieces. We work with both the design trade as well as end consumers. Revitaliste launched in late 2015 and has been growing rapidly in the Bay Area; we will be rolling out our service offering in new markets throughout 2018.
We are seeking an energetic individual who is not afraid to tackle big projects and wants to be part of transforming an industry. As Operations Manager you will work along side our founder and liaise with customers, interior designers, industry partners and our network of skilled artisans.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Skilled at executing / implementing workflow processes
- Hyper organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Highly detail oriented
- Superb communicator - both verbal and written skills - capable of conveying detailed instructions to various groups (including limited English-comprehension individuals)
- Experience in interior design, furniture design or furniture revitalization (upholstery, refinishing, etc)
- Master multi-tasker in a fast-paced professional environment
- Creative, flexible and willing to “roll up your sleeves” to help the business grow
- Able to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Comfortable using new web-based project management tools
- Highly proficient using spreadsheets (Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets) and presentation tools (Powerpoint, Keynote, Slides)
- Basic knowledge of QuickBooks
- Field incoming estimate requests and general queries from customers
- Generate detailed project estimates, work orders and purchase orders
- Own all aspects of quality control
- Manage project volume and timelines for artisan network
- Procure fabric/materials for all projects - track orders and payments
- Schedule and manage delivery logistics for projects to/from/between workrooms
- Assist with building relationships with new artisans and workrooms
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Able to travel by car to workrooms around the Bay Area
This is a full time position offering competitive compensation. To apply please submit your application and a cover letter to email@example.com.